Non-profit and charitable organizations in Rhode Island are in need of certain items. Click on the organizations below to see what they are looking for.
- Salvation Army Wish List and Donation Information
- Goodwill Industries of Rhode Island
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ocean State
- Dorcas International Institute of RI
- Jonnycake Center of Peace Dale
- Jonnycake Center of Westerly
- Lucy's Hearth
- Norman Bird Sanctuary
- Providence Animal Rescue League
- RI Donation Exchange
- South County Habitat for Humanity
Please note that Resource Recovery is only linking to this information. Individual organizations are responsible for keeping their information up-to-date.
If you are a Rhode Island organization that would like your site listed here, please let us know.
Note that organizations that accept “gently used” clothing and shoes also accept not-so-gently used textiles, so long as they are dry and odorless. This includes both apparel (clothing and shoes) as well as non-apparel (towels, sheets, linens) textiles. Please bag textiles before dropping off in any “clothing” donation bin in Rhode Island. For more information visit http://atoz.rirrc.org/items/textiles.