The Washington Trust Company will hold a free Community Shred Day at select locations across Rhode Island from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 26, 2019. Everyone, including Washington Trust customers and non-customers alike, are invited to take part in the event and have their documents shred. All paper, including: Invoices, timecards, contracts, tax returns, insurance records, legal documents, leases, computer printouts, customer lists, sales figures, sealed bids, statements, balance sheets, personnel records, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, etc. will be accepted. Staples, rubber bands, folders and paper clips do NOT need to be removed. There is a two box maximum per person.
Where: The following Washington Trust branch locations
- Warwick, RI - 1473 Warwick Avenue, Warwick, RI 02888 - (401) 921-2500
- East Providence, RI - 587 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914 - (401) 383-8800
- Narragansett, RI - 20 Point Judith Road, Narragansett, RI 02882 - (401) 782-1000
- Westerly, RI - 126 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02891 - (401) 348-1367
- Coventry, RI -732 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry, RI 02816 - (401) 262-3690
- North Providence, RI - The Mancini Senior Center, Two Atlantic Boulevard, North Providence, RI, 02911
More information can be found at: https://www.washtrust.com/About-Us/Community-Support/Shred-Day
Note: This is a third-party event. Please direct all event-related inquiries to Washington Trust.