Policy and Programs Department
The primary responsibilities of this department are:
- Policy - All public policy including such things as legislative positions, rule making, long term plans, etc.
- Programs - All public programs related to waste reduction, reuse, recycling, composting, hazardous waste and proper disposal. This includes education and outreach, corporate communications, PR/advertising, website, social media, municipal relations, technical assistance for businesses and institutions, and the Eco-Depot.
TBD, Director of Policy and Programs
Krystal Noiseux, Education and Outreach Manager
- Egidia Vergano, Education and Outreach Specialist
- Carol Bjartmarz, Education and Outreach Facilitator
- Patricia Perry, Education and Outreach Facilitator
- Tim Faulkner, Education and Outreach Facilitator
- MaxMan, Recycling Superhero
Katherine Hypolite, Communcations Coordinator
David Bordieri, Waste Prevention Coordinator
Kristin Littlefield, Municipal Program Coordinator
Joe Rotella, Special Waste Manager
Judy Dopart, Administrative Assistant